Skip to content
- WORLD'S SMALLEST GARDENING KIT, BIG SCIENCE CONCEPTS: Kids can enjoy gardening at their fingertips with a miniature desktop greenhouse and tiny gardening tools while exploring science principles like capillary action, photosynthesis, transpiration, and phototropism
- 34-PIECE SET INCLUDES: Tiny greenhouse, 3 tiny pots, 3 tiny test tubes, tiny hand shovel, tiny hand fork, tiny beaker, 3 tiny garden markers, greenhouse wall panels, greenhouse roof panels, string, tiny ruler, petri dish, green and blue acetate sheets, decorative clings, marker stickers, and a 48-page tiny gardening activity book
- 48-PAGE ILLUSTRATED SCIENCE ACTIVITY BOOK EXPLORES THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE FUN: Young botanists learn and grow alongside their plants, answering questions like: Why do seeds grow up instead of down? Does pH value of water affect plant growth? Do plants respond to color? And much more!
- 20 ENORMOUSLY FUN GROWING ACTIVITIES: Learn about the plant life cycle, extract DNA from fruit, and discover the effects of acid rain, gravity, and colored light waves on plant growth; watch plants soak up CO2 and release oxygen, bend toward the sun, and pull water from their roots to their tips
- JUST ADD SOIL, WATER, AND YOUR CHOICE OF SEEDS: No need to worry about seed shelf life; grow and experiment with whatever seeds you choose, including beans and lentils from your kitchen cabinet or seed packets you can easily find at the grocery store or online
- PERFECT FOR BUDDING BOTANISTS AGES 8+
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.