Skip to content
- TINY ROBOTS, BIG SCIENCE FUN: Mini robotics kit with everything kids need to design and build miniature working machines from an assortment of real mechanical parts; travels easily for hours of play
- HANDS-ON STEM LEARNING: Exciting intro to mini machines and robotics; experiment with gears, axles, movement, and balance; learn basic mechanical engineering--how to assemble robots, what makes them work; same content taught in beginning robotics STEM clubs
- 15 SUGGESTED BUILDS, ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES: While a child’s imagination is the only limit, an enormous foldout engineering manual gives instructions for 15 motorized builds that walk, roll, crawl, spin, and more
- 26 PIECES + BATTERIES INCLUDED: 3-piece chassis, 2-piece head, 5 gears, 3 axles, 5 wheels, 2 arms with grippers, 2 elbows, 2 legs, center roller, extender chassis, foldout instruction manual, 3 x 1.5V LR44 (AG13) batteries
- PERFECT FOR BUDDING ENGINEERS AGES 8+
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.