Skip to content
- WORLD'S SMALLEST ICE CREAM MAKER, BIG SCIENCE FUN: All the equipment you need to make 1/4 cup of real ice cream! Use the included recipes, tools, and molds to make itty-bitty waffle cones, ice cream sandwich cookies, ice cream taco shells, teeny popsicles, and even incredible edible ice cream bowls while learning the history and science of ice cream
- 21-PIECE SET INCLUDES: Tiny ice cream canister, dasher, lid with crank, tiny silicone waffle cone molds, tiny waffle cone and bowl shaper, tiny ice cream scoop, tiny spatula, tiny ice cream bowls, cone holder, tiny mixing bowl, tiny mixing spoon, wee-spoons, papercraft ice cream truck and menu board, and foldout recipe sheet
- PERFECT FAMILY ACTIVITY (OR STRESS RELIEVER FOR ALL AGES!): As children mix, bake, and experiment, they are practicing essential skills in reading, measuring, following instructions, and trial-and-error learning; they’ll also enjoy fun facts such as the scientific explanation of a “brain freeze” and historical info about the woman who invented the first hand-cranked freezer
- 15 ENORMOUSLY DELICIOUS RECIPES, ENDLESS INSPIRATION: The foldout recipe sheet shows you how to make classic vanilla ice cream as well as berry, chocolate, orange, candy bar, and cherry chocolate chip flavors; also learn to use the mold and tools to make waffle cones, tacos, bowls, and cookie sandwiches
- PERFECT FOR BUDDING FOOD SCIENTISTS AGES 8+
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.